Consulting Fans: Shannon, Geny, Dixie
In this episode: We discuss the past week’s spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
Art by Fox Estacado
This Week’s Top Ten:
3. Then we came to Cardiff on Saturday. Ambulance at LOC and minibuses spotted at base, six or seven people wearing scrubs were seen inside, and Jake Xu apparently bought a suit for the part but was put into scrubs.. Two scenes filmed, one upstairs not visible from outside and one downstairs – visible.
4. Molly was present in her lab coat suggesting this might be St. Barts and later on came out to say hello to the setlockers.
5. Rehearsal and actual filming seen for Lestrade and John. Lestrade on phone asking for “His usual hangouts” naming two places. John in cardigan briefly during really bad weather, suggests there’s a reason for him being in that building.
6. Sunday scene 1, Lestrade on phone walking into shop, stops in front of door distracted by something he sees in the paper. No idea what he sees. Mark directed.
7. Sunday scene 2, Amanda, Martin, Benedict and Tom Brook (the one who let John into the abandoned building). Sherlock in homeless get-up, Amanda in pajamas driving the car. John and Sherlock having it out on the stairs after Sherlock punches out the wooden board covering the doors, jumps down stairs, get into car, confronted by Tom Brook guy, take him into the car, and drive off. Unknown fifth person in back seat with Sherlock sandwiched in-between.   
8. Sunday scene 3, at the university. Suggested that it was going to be a court scene set in Austria or Germany with the verdict not guilty. Minibuses with extras spotted. Lots of suit-type costumes.
9. Also spotted, special crew van and Benedict’s body double in full on costume with hair twisted and diffused, suit, and crisp white dress shirt.
Other links of interest:
Geny’s daily spoiler roundup posts 
Ruther2’s Making of Sherlock Series 
The #setlock tag on Tumblr 
The #setlock hashtag on Twitter 
Please remember when contacting us concerning spoilers to include SPOILERS in your email header.
Tumblr: http://three-patch-spoilercast.tumblr.com/ (or our main Tumblr at http://threepatchpodcast.tumblr.com/)
Unless otherwise indicated, all music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
– ZZ Top, Sharp Dressed Man
– Rockwell, Somebody’s Watching Me
How to Cite
By Fans 4 Fans (Producer). (2013, August 20). Spoilercast Episode 13: Sharp Dressed Man. Three patch podcast. Podcast retrieved from http://www.three-patch.com/2013/08/20/spoilercast-13-sharp-dressed-man/