Spoilercast 29: BRO LOC, The Other Bruh
In which we round up week 1’s of series 4 setlock spoilers.
Consulting Fans: Caroline, Dixie, Cupidford, B
Links in the show:
- Hostage in bank scene in Portland House
- Restaurant scene at Mint and Mustard at Penarth
- un-pregnant Mary and mustache-less John (original now deleted)
- Watson house, bedroom scenes, crystal skull, nursery??
- Converted church (Albert Road Methodist Church)   in Penarth, next to Belle Vue park
- Casting update
- Straight from the horse’s mouth
- Debunked things
- Canon threads
- Stockbroker’s Clerk (Cloakstone69 and johnsweater)
- Sign of Four: Sholto had twins
- Una sighted at Cardiff central train station, but on weekend
- Episode 2: breakdown and budget from Arwel already
Please remember when contacting us concerning spoilers to include SPOILERS in your email header.
Tumblr: http://three-patch-spoilercast.tumblr.com/ (or our main Tumblr at http://threepatchpodcast.tumblr.com/)
Episode Producer: Caroline
Episode Audio Editor: Caroline
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
Unless otherwise indicated, all music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Show Intro/Outro – Rockwell, Hit Me With Your 80’s Box: Somebody’s Watching Me (Single Version)
How to Cite
Three Patch Productions (Producer). (2016, April 10). Spoilercast Episode 29: BRO LOC, The Other Bruh. Three patch podcast. Podcast retrieved from http://three-patch.com/2016/04/10/spoilercast-29