Spoilercast 30: Full Horsepower #Setlock
We’re back in the saddle as we catch up on two weeks worth of spoilers and speculation, and a whole lot of teasers.
Links in the show:
- Coedarhydyglyn (April 11-13)
- Site deconstruction (Dominique Arthur video [x], Gareth Skelding photo, later Tom Guy photo – tie in to Doctor Who building facade [x] and curtains, location signs)
- Ben, Mark, Martin on set (maybe Rupert) 
- Margam Orangery scene deconstruction (April 14)
- Lots of teaser tweets
- Claire with daffodil
- Mark Back tweets, hair watch, and sharks
- Shark facts, to Amanda
- Back #1 Sherlock
- #2 John and IntoFilm kids visit set
- #3 Mary
- Mint and Mustard revisited, curls
- Outside Dragon Studio Pencoed
- #4 Mycroft
- Dragon Studio?
- Loo haircut just before Paris con with Andrew
- Timeline jumps? But backward or forward?
- Car crash scene — unconfirmed theory
- Crashed vehicles  for April 19 filming?
- Huge CG screens sighted at Dragon Studios 
- Fire engines sighted
- Arwel’s 2nd unit director credit
- Speculation: burnt items? Why scary?
- Main cast, sightings
- Benedict sighted multiple times at Margam orangery 
- Mary and Molly having a lot of scenes together? 
- Loo haircut, Paris con , and then a week off
- Loo and Rupert on train
- Amanda looks like she’s putting in long days? Not sighted much. Lots of studio time for Mary? 
- Lots of studio time generally
- Amanda, Mark, and Martin sighted at Wagamama’s in Cardiff
- Production schedule ongoing
- Episode 1 – ready for production
- Episode 2 recce?
- Tom Guy working on Sunday
- Gaz looking over script at pool
- Jeremy Decoursey, Ben Mangham, and @locationassist_ breakfast at Speedy’s
- Location managers on holiday or international recces?
- Speedy’s booked for June 21/22 per owner to person on Twitter (episode 2?)
- Armourer Dave Bayliss convo w/ MG about guns
- MG writing first ep, MG & SM writing one episode each & one together
- April 14, what did Arwel build?
- Something art department did, not special effects
- Other theories
Please remember when contacting us concerning spoilers to include SPOILERS in your email header.
Tumblr: http://three-patch-spoilercast.tumblr.com/ (or our main Tumblr at http://threepatchpodcast.tumblr.com/)
Episode Producer: Caroline
Episode Audio Editor: Caroline
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
Unless otherwise indicated, all music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Show Intro/Outro – Rockwell, Hit Me With Your 80’s Box: Somebody’s Watching Me (Single Version)
How to Cite
By Fans 4 Fans (Producer). (2016, April 24). Spoilercast Episode 30: Full Horsepower #Setlock. Three patch podcast. Podcast retrieved from http://three-patch.com/2016/04/24/spoilercast-30/