Episode 69A: Reading and Writing WIPs – Extended Cut
In the extended cut of this roundtable recorded for Episode 69, we discuss the joys and struggles of WIPs, both as fans of these serially posted stories and as writers of them.
Shownotes, contact details, and credits below.
Delaying Gratification: Reading and Writing WIPs
Consulting Fans: Emma Grant, BakerStMel, CWB (aka conversationswithjohnlock), and Alexxphoenix42
- BakerStMel’s recs:
- Damage by LifeonMars
- Ink Your Name Across My Heart by PrettyVK
- Truth May Vary by Amalnahurriyeh (*note: this is the link for the main fic, but the other ‘supporting’ pieces are worth one’s time, as well)
- A River Without Banks by Chryse
- The Ground Beneath Your Feet by Chryse
- Points by Lifeonmars
- Oasis by Mydwynter
- Carrying Up His Morning Tea by Darcylindbergh
- Rosethorne by Suitesamba
- The Last First Time by Suitesamba
- Hot Dolphin Sex series by CWB
- To the Sticking Place by BlueInk3
- Something Like This by Emma Grant
- BakerStMel on AO3: Callie4180
- CWB’s recs
- Alexx’s recs:
- Emma’s recs:
Episode Producer: Emma Grant
Episode Audio Editor: Emma Grant, Caroline
Banner Art: Fox Estacado
Distribution funded by fans!
Unless otherwise indicated, all music is available for purchase through online retailers such as amazon.com and iTunes.
- Reading and Writing WIPs – Dazz Band, Keep It Live: Let It Whip
How to Cite
Three Patch Productions (Producer). (2017, October 15). Reading and Writing WIPs – Extended Cut [Episode 69A]. Three patch podcast. Podcast retrieved from http://three-patch.com/2017/10/16/episode-69a