Three Patch’s Spoilercast reports setlock news and shares fan speculation on future episodes of BBC Sherlock. Episodes are usually 0.5 to 1.5 hours long, and published with the pace of setlock, i.e., very erratically. Listen to past episodes to hear about fans tracking the production of the show, with ridiculous digressions, or let yourself be spoiled during this current hiatus.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
Listen to recent episodes
All the episode posts
- Spoilercast 41: Happily Ever Johnlock: or, the Real Adventure is the Dick Jokes We Make Along the Way (December 20, 2016) Caroline sits down with three TJLC-ers for setlock spoilers, speculation, and shipping.
- Spoilercast 40: Murder by Trailer (I Love You) (December 12, 2016) In which we're murdered outright by a 47 second trailer. Moftiss, we salute you.
- Spoilercast 39: Theorizing Before All the Evidence (October 10, 2016) We sat down to really commit to our own capital mistake: #setlock theorizing. Consulting fans old and new join us for an enormous review of all the filming block information we have, post-Sherlocked.
- Spoilercast 38: #Setlock, I Am Your Father (August 15, 2016) Filming has wrapped, but special guest, storifier extraordinaire, and inventor of #setlock Ruther2 joins us to recap the quiet wind-down of setlock series 4.
- Spoilercast 37: Bludhound Gang (July 28, 2016) Cast and creatives have officially hit up SDCC to drop a trailer on the unsuspecting public, and meanwhile, we enter the last 2 weeks of series 4 episode 3 filming.
- Spoilercast 36: Tunalocked and Loaded (July 18, 2016) In which we catch up with nearly three weeks of spoilers for episode three filming, and it's just as well that we're lost because this series sure has provided several modes of transportation.
- Spoilercast 35: The Lady in Red is #Setlocking with Me (June 20, 2016) In which episode 2 filming wraps up at long last and we have a hell of a week in London.
- Spoilercast 34: #Setlock is About to Get Probed (June 12, 2016) In which we catch up on #setlock for series 4, episode 2, weeks 3 and 4, and laugh a lot about what we don't know.
- Spoilercast 33: What Happens in the Limo Stays in the Limo (May 30, 2016) In which we see #setlock, try to observe, but understand very little. Series 4 episode 2, week 2!
- Spoilercast 32: Paging Doctor #Setlock (May 22, 2016) In which episode 1 wraps up quietly and we catch up on the first week of filming for episode 2.
- Spoilercast 31: Live Every #Setlock Like It’s Shark Week (May 1, 2016) In which we catch up on London filming, spoilers, and...sharks?
- Spoilercast 30: Full Horsepower #Setlock (April 24, 2016) We’re back in the saddle as we catch up on two weeks worth of spoilers and speculation, and a whole lot of teasers.
- Spoilercast 29: BRO LOC, The Other Bruh (April 10, 2016) In which we round up week 1's of series 4 setlock spoilers.
- Spoilercast 28: #Setlock, Baby, One More Time (March 28, 2016) Preproduction is wrapping up, Arwel is a tease as always, and Shannon, Dixie, Caroline, and Cupidford speculate wildly before filming begins for Sherlock series 4.
- Spoilercast 27: The Abominable Trailers (December 14, 2015) It's been a while! We catch up on spoilers and speculation for The Abominable Bride.
- Spoilercast 26: Next Time on Sherlock (June 13, 2015) This episode features a live-recorded panel at 221B Con in Atlanta, in which we discuss spoilers for the Christmas Special.
- Spoilercast 25: A Study in Setlock (February 6, 2015) Our very own Shannon reports on her weekend setlocking in Bath and Bristol, and we discuss the last week's spoilers.
- Spoilercast 24: Victorian Spank Inferno (January 28, 2015) With a stream of Setlock photos coming from the filming in Bristol, we speculate and discuss the possibilities for the Sherlock Special... and get pretty silly, as usual.
- Spoilercast 23: #Setlock Take the Wheel (January 21, 2015) #Setlock is back and so are we, with a top ten list of this week's spoilers for the Sherlock special.
- Spoilercast 22: #Setlock And Back Again (January 11, 2015) #Setlock is back and so are we, with a top ten list of this week's spoilers for the Sherlock special.
- Spoilercast 21: The Ghost of Spoilers Past (December 5, 2014) With news of a read-through occurring last week, we're ready to start speculating about series 4 and the mysterious Christmas special!
- Spoilercast 20: Did You Miss This? (July 2, 2014) We return from hiatus to squee over the latest announcement from the BBC and speculate wildly about what we might see in the special and series 4 .
- Spoilercast 19: The Crime Scene Wall of Theories (December 29, 2013) We wrap up 2013 with our favorite theories and predictions before Series 3 airs. ALL theories introduced over all the Spoilercasts can be viewed on The Crime Scene Wall of Theories Excel Sheet.
- Spoilercast 18: Trailer Madness (December 21, 2013) We look at the latest news regarding all things BBC Sherlock Series 3.
- Spoilercast 17: Sherlock Please Come Home (December 9, 2013) We look at the the photos and Christmas Promo Trailer released for BBC Sherlock Series 3. This episode was recorded Friday night, before the interactive trailer was released. We'll be getting on that one as soon as we can. We love you BBC, but oh my god!
- Spoilercast 16: Mournstache (November 25, 2013) We look at the latest news regarding all things BBC Sherlock Series 3
- Spoilercast 15: One More Spoiler Please, Sherlock (September 6, 2013) We discuss spoilers for Sherlock series 3 and what we're going to do now that filming is over.
- Spoilercast 14: We are SETlocked (August 29, 2013) We hear from fans who were at North Gower Street for #setlock on August 21st and discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 13: Sharp Dressed Man (August 20, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 12: Much Ado About Nothing (August 11, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 11: Hallelujah! (August 4, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 10: We’re Back! (July 22, 2013) We discuss the most recent spoilers for Sherlock series 3, including the SDCC panel and our favorite theories.
- Spoilercast 9: Laterz (May 26, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 8: Bubble, Bubble, Spoil and Trouble (May 19, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 7: Wannabe Spoiled? (May 12, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3, make wild speculations, and squee excessively about Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Spoilercast 6: To Boldly Spoil (May 5, 2013) We discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 5: Get Me to the Church on Time (April 27, 2013) We discuss the past week's top ten spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 4: Ruses and Red Herrings (April 21, 2013) We report from 221B Con in Atlanta (2013) and discuss the past week's spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 3: The Sign of Threesome (April 14, 2013) In this episode: We discuss the past week's top ten spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- Spoilercast 2: Tricks, Trolls, and Treats (April 7, 2013) Special guest Geny (aka Dudeufugly on Tumblr) helps us discuss the past week's top ten spoilers for Sherlock series 3.
- TPP Presents Spoilercast, Episode 1 (March 31, 2013) In this special edition of the podcast, Shannon, Emma, and Dixie discuss the latest spoilers from the past week's filming of Series 3 of Sherlock. If you do not want to be spoiled, please don't listen! Also note that the regular episode of the podcast will remain spoiler-free.